Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I mentioned 5th? We weren’t 5th.

We were 6 points ahead of Wolves in 11th, at the end of November, having played a game more than most teams below.

As my original point stated, the table was packed.

Do try and read things properly before trying to have a pop, you weirdly obsessed man.

So 6 points separating 6th and 11th?

Not 6th and 16th like you said? Maybe you should read your posts properly.

‘Kinell lads, it’s not hard: Post about transfers, transfer rumours, transfers you’d like to happen, etc.

I, for one, do not care one jot about how many points we had at the end of November and what the spread between some arbitrarily chosen league positions was.

Watch:

I think we’ll sign Kurt Zouma, and that Lampard’s recent comments were simply a bargaining chip.

SEE?! Dead easy.

‘Kinell lads, it’s not hard: Post about transfers, transfer rumours, transfers you’d like to happen, etc.

I, for one, do not care one jot about how many points we had at the end of November and what the spread between some arbitrarily chosen league positions was.

Watch:

I think we’ll sign Kurt Zouma, and that Lampard’s recent comments were simply a bargaining chip.

SEE?! Dead easy.
I think we will sign no one and are loudest noise from goodison park this season will be

Boooooo

So 6 points separating 6th and 11th?

Not 6th and 16th like you said? Maybe you should read your posts properly.
The point being that there wasn’t many points in it between 6th and a poor position in the table at the time. 6 points, having played a game more, than a very poor 11th place still makes the point relevant.

Somebody on Newsnow Everton mentioned that Bas Dost was available from Sporting Lisbon for about 10 mil, don't know about you lads but as long as we get a good young striker to go with him, I don't think this is a bad shout great goal scoring record and 6'5' in height great coming off the bench in my opinion.
Love the name, sign him up

Status
Not open for further replies.