Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like the idea that someone on here could ‘bully’ an Everton player who has made 100 appearances. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on a player, I really don’t think they are going to be coming in here and worrying about it.

But if you are reading DCL, then I hope you are on the bench all season, as you aren’t good enough to be playing.

He's a better all round player than Bernard. The work rate + pace + end product...the last one Bernard sadly lacks in.

I'm a big fan of Bernard's, but at this moment in time I would probably agree with you dave. Bernard's work rate last season was boss, some great touches here and there, but his end product left a lot too be desired. The problem is that sometimes we go OTT on our players (we do love a player who works hard) he now needs too add goals and more assists to his game (if he doesn't he'll just be one of those players most teams have who'll put a shift in and look good at times) but I honestly do think he'll kick - on this season and we'll see how good he really is.

[
I'm a big fan of Bernard's, but at this moment in time I would probably agree with you dave. Bernard's work rate last season was boss, some great touches here and there, but his end product left a lot too be desired. The problem is that sometimes we go OTT on our players (we do love a player who works hard) he now needs too add goals and more assists to his game (if he doesn't he'll just be one of those players most teams have who'll put a shift in and look good at times) but I honestly do think he'll kick - on this season and we'll see how good he really is.

:coffee: that's all the Bernard critics have been saying.. but get slaughtered for questioning his output. If Bernard doesnt improve this season in that regard I see it being his last as a first choice player... I do expect an improvement and am looking forward to seeing if he can live up to expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.