Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All subjective obviously but very hard to argue for many more getting in here and come the first game of the season it'll be Zouma is better than Dunk and we'll also have a new striker.

Pickford > Schmeichel
Coleman > Ricardo
Keane > Evans
Mina < Maguire
Digne > Chilwell
Gueye > Ndidi
Gomes > Choudhury
Sigurdsson > Tielemans
Richarlison > Maddison
DCL < Vardy
Bernard > Albrighton
I was at the Cheltenham v Leicester friendly game on Saturday. Thought Maguire looked very ordinary and Evans was a major improvement for them in the second half!

Would you honestly swap Bernard out for Albrighton on the left wing position?

Sound he won the premier league title, so did wes morgan, I wouldn't have Morgan over Keane or Zouma.
We'd get more goals with him in the team than Bernard. Neither are Arjen Robben or Franck Ribery. It was a like for like comparison and on that basis Albrighton wins out.

Dave is in so many of your heads it’s mad.

832640F0-08DB-49AE-9860-90690ACFC248.jpeg

I like him. I like his attitude and style. I just dont see potency.

Fingers crossed it was down to settling in a different country and league. He seems a confidence based player.

Im unsure what a good total of goals and assists is for a winger but if he scores 6-8 goals id say that's really good. He will always be down on assists figures and the majority of balls coming from the left will come from digne. He is the player to link up build up play.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.....

I await your own deflection......

No deflection Dave, I was wrong to do that back then, just as you are wrong to do it now

The difference is that I learned from my mistakes and grew as a person. Maybe you should try the same?

Oh, and RFM was a tad bit older then than DCL is now (Ditto for Oumar), so it doesn't work as an example anyway. If you read my post, you would see my point was not to have a go at the young players, which neither of those lads were at the time of my comments. And the Lyon one wasn't even one of our players. If you're going to vault Dave then at least do it right lol

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.