• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So more like 40?

PSG are putting together a deal which will guarantee Everton £30m plus another £10m in bonuses in a bid to push through the transfer. Express

Shocking deal.

We got bummed by the Lukaku deal taking £75 million when Coutinho and the like were going for £140 million now we are doing it again - sod the adds ons £40 million straight or go away Petro Dollar FC.

Show some cajones and get them telt Everton.

I don’t see it. We told them it was £50m in January, £40m up front; so what has changed? Gana is still under contract for three years.

source.gif

smf5XRq.gif

Would be a big blow to be without both Zouma AND Gueye this season. I think we can cope with losing one, both would be very difficult.

You shouldnt fear change Browns.

People thought they couldnt cope without the telegram, new things come along and they replace old things, they improve things, the human race is constantly evolving Browns. Do you wanna send telegrams or use video calling?

Yer I’m sure Silva is still in contact with Zouma, I think he’d know if he’d had a change of heart by now, agree it prop needs Kurt to say what he wants now to push the deal through or not if that’s the case and we move on.

Think if Zouma suspects he’s 3rd choice at Chelsea, he’ll be able to force his way in. Luiz is 32 now and it’ll be between him and Christensen to step up this season.

If Zouma feels confident enough that he’ll get those opportunities, then it’s better to be 3rd choice at Chelsea than 1st choice at Everton.

You shouldnt fear change Browns.

People thought they couldnt cope without the telegram, new things come along and they replace old things, they improve things, the human race is constantly evolving Browns. Do you wanna send telegrams or use video calling?

Same with blue Smarties. We got on without in the end.

Shocking deal.

We got bummed by the Lukaku deal taking £75 million when Coutinho and the like were going for £140 million now we are doing it again - sod the adds ons £40 million straight or go away Petro Dollar FC.

Show some cajones and get them telt Everton.

We absolutely rinsed United for that obese mess. If we got bummed then presumably his next move will be for much more than 75 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.