• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph increasingly looks like a backup plan doesn't he

He is a backup in same way Rooney was backup, not replacement of Lukaku. (just spin, so people can cheer the mediocre signing)

The 'coming to be backup' is just spindring.

I'm willing to bet he plays more than 25 games next season all competitions anyone, and proceeds go to EITC.

First thing Delph said when joining Everton is he wants more game time, he's taken the number 8 shirt too.

Brands replaced Strootman with Adam Maher, so this would be a similar type thing he's done.

Sell to buy?
All clubs sell to buy. We still have a massive squad. My thoughts are, have spent so much money over the past few years. There are lots of players earning a fortune and not playing. We need to cut the squad. Shame Gana wlll be going but he wants to go, he deserves it after staying from January and even playing some of the best football he'd played during his time with the club. I'm sure he is not one of the players Silva wants sold this summer.

He is a backup in same way Rooney was backup, not replacement of Lukaku. (just spin, so people can cheer the mediocre signing)

The 'coming to be backup' is just spindring.

I'm willing to bet he plays more than 25 games next season all competitions anyone, and proceeds go to EITC.

First thing Delph said when joining Everton is he wants more game time, he's taken the number 8 shirt too.

Brands replaced Strootman with Adam Maher, so this would be a similar type thing he's done.
Because Gareth Barry was crap for us. As was Milner for the sh*te.

Have you ever actually watched football?

All clubs sell to buy. We still have a massive squad. My thoughts are, have spent so much money over the past few years. There are lots of players earning a fortune and not playing. We need to cut the squad. Shame Gana wlll be going but he wants to go, he deserves it after staying from January and even playing some of the best football he'd played during his time with the club. I'm sure he is not one of the players Silva wants sold this summer.

Is just a joke mein Curryfrandilino

Because Gareth Barry was crap for us. As was Milner for the sh*te.

Have you ever actually watched football?

I wouldn’t bother mate. He’s clearly a multi. Has been a fan for years and years but only got round to joining in the week and has hardly been off here since. 90% of posts are negative about the club - there’s a pattern here.
Has also posted a couple of things that suggest he’s been on here before last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.