2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just gonna say. At least Dave defo doesn’t do it for anyone else’s validation

Although the ‘kin thing he does PROPER does my head in

Daves a master at his trade.

Im excited to see how he will spin things in 3 weeks after Brands gives him a big fat cup of STFU.

Exciting stuff.

You can barely see the goalposts move, but they do and constantly at that.
@davek is like the shifting sands of the Sahara, unpredictable, indecipherable, and often deadly, but always, always fascinating to watch! :) He annoys the hell out of me at times, but such unadulterated commitment to his negativity has to be respected, if not admired!

But the players mentioned are all on high wages, even if we cut our losses and put them up for a free transfer clubs would still not buy them due to their high wage.
If we were offered Messi for free when Moyes was the manager do you not think that wages would have been a stumbling block?
Clubs looking to buy one of these players would simply say "we'll take him, but we need you to take the hit on the fee. Here's <fee under £10M> and we'll take them off your hands and make our saving on fee available for wages.

Clubs looking to buy one of these players would simply say "we'll take him, but we need you to take the hit on the fee. Here's <fee under £10M> and we'll take them off your hands and make our saving on fee available for wages.

Simply doesn't work like that. You think if Club 'X' bid £3m for Yannick Bolasie they are still gonna put him on 80k a week? Absolute fantasy land talk that.

Silva needs to keep his trap shut and his head down.

Hes paid to train the players, he would be wise to take his money and do his job, cos nobody cares what he has to say.

In his defence, I think he's probably right. I'm not bedwetting and I bet he has full confidence in brands, but he's just saying things to make things hurry up a little to benefit our club. It's pretty meaningless anyway.

We got our best premier league striker in on the last day of the window. We also signed three first team players last season on the last day of the window. It would be great to have the right players in early but even if we get them late it doesn’t mean they can’t do well. Better to hold out for the right player than jump on the wrong one because they’re available.

We got our best premier league striker in on the last day of the window. We also signed three first team players last season on the last day of the window. It would be great to have the right players in early but even if we get them late it doesn’t mean they can’t do well. Better to hold out for the right player than jump on the wrong one because they’re available.

Likely do a lot near the close just like last year of which we knew little of. Heaven's knows what is going on the back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.