2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that relying so much on him to win everything in midfield has allowed us to get by without actually being good at pressing as a team and that losing him will force us to fix that.

The alternative is it just doesn't get fixed and we concede at a Howeian rate.

I think we will be better, ive convinced myself of that, I suggest you do the same, reality may sting a little when it comes, but thats for the future.

I think we will be better, ive convinced myself of that, I suggest you do the same, reality may sting a little when it comes, but thats for the future.
I have no problem getting behind the players we sign. I'm ready for Delph to make the best XI next year. But I also don't quickly move on when we sell our good players, especially after the last two post Lukaku years up top.

I have no problem getting behind the players we sign. I'm ready for Delph to make the best XI next year. But I also don't quickly move on when we sell our good players, especially after the last two post Lukaku years up top.

I dont like to dwell on the past and I dont like to concern myself with whats ifs, you move on.

Every season is a new season to me, nothing has gone before it.

Hope this gets done soon.. this might be the catalyst to us buying by freeing up cash more than other clubs buying in needing to sell.. who knows but either way best to get it done ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.