Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaning out JJK looks weird now, when we have no other option aside from Coleman there at the moment. If we had brought a new right back in early on fair enough but I'm scratching my head now. It looks like a last minute trolley dash again.
This is very weird. I have to assume someone was lined up and it fell through. Not great only having one RB, who may or may not be in decline.

McCarthy hasn't completed a professional game of football since December 2016, a time when he already had a woeful injury record. He's now in the last year of his contract. I don't see anyone bidding anywhere near 8 million for him, and they would be mental to do so.

I think it's more likely that he will leave this summer by being loaned out to a club that is willing to see if he can stay fit for 15 minutes. A club like Celtic, or some seriously desperate English club.

Zaha would be brilliant but we won't be paying 80 million for him, and neither will any other club. He will either stay at Palace or leave for 65-70 million, maximum. I think he'd be great at Everton, and a damn sight better than the likes of Lookman and Vlasic, who we have fortunately manage to offload.

I'd be heartbroken if we paid £40m never mind £80m, Bolasie mk2.

I think in the current market £40m would be fine but no more. I honestly don't think he'd want to come here anyway, he wants to try and make up for his Utd disaster I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.