Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want Zaha last year and I really don't want him now. He wants a move to a Champs League club, not Everton - let him get on with it.

He's ridiculously overrated.

...i’m not a Zaha fan either, I like my footballers to be straightforward and effective but Zaha goes on complicated runs without any obvious reason. He’s better than Bolasie, but he’s a similar type. Be surprised if he’s on our radar.

I didn't want Zaha last year and I really don't want him now. He wants a move to a Champs League club, not Everton - let him get on with it.

He's ridiculously overrated.

I agree mate. Hes a good player.. But not at the prices and wages quoted. Worth 35-40mill max. Better players to be had with more potential than him once you go over that.

This... can’t actually happen, right?

Aye, he's pure rotten isn't he.

Zaha hit a career-best 10 Premier League goals for Palace in 2018-19 as well as providing five assists.
only Richarlison and Iceland were better for us last season.

Palace's gameplan was literally to just kick it to him all game and hope he does something.

£80m for Zaha would be even more Ronald Koeman than anything Koeman ever did.
£80M would be OTT. It'll be £40M. And it wont take that if we have a DoF who can use his head. We have players to use as makeweight, and Palace will need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.