Tosum
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Onyekuru
Bolasie

Last edited:
£30m/£40m isn’t big money anymore. Leicester, West Ham, etc are in that market.

Delph hasn’t won the Champions League and he was a bit part player in City’s squad. I don’t have to see him kick a ball here to know he’s bang average and not going to elevate us past 8th. It is especially disheartening knowing that he’s more than likely the replacement for the much superior Gueye.

Why would I say anything good last summer, either? What did it get us? 8th, again.

I want a successful Everton, I don’t view what we’re doing as success, or even on the path to success.
Progress takes time it took Klopp 3 years to hit the straps they where notoriously inconsistent under Rodgers/dagliesh with crap transfers. City spent mega wonga and took 3-4 seasons to win with an unlimited budget. Fact is there is 6 teams legitimately better than us and the likes of Leicester, Wolves, Wham who are nipping on our heels and could potentially leap frog us.

Last season was a step and the right direction and if you can’t see that then I feel sorry for you

Confirmed outs

Jagielka £70k - Free
Williams £70k - Free
Lookman £30k - £22m
Vlasic £25k - £14m
Ramirez - £? - Loan fee?
Tarashaj £15k - Loan fee £500k?
Garbutt £25? - Loan fee?
Dowell £? - Loan fee?
Galloway £20k? - Free
Virginia £? - Loan fee?

Potential outs

Mirallas
Niasse
Tosum
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Onyekuru
Bolasie

God I need some of those potential outs to be actual outs.

It’s such a poor list though.

God I need some of those potential outs to be actual outs.

It’s such a poor list though.

To be honest we’ve done a bit of business I didn’t expect, unfortunately the younger lads on low contracts, but there’s time available to shift the additional dirge.

Hopefully, Newcastle and a few others come calling.

Confirmed outs

Jagielka £70k - Free
Williams £70k - Free
Lookman £30k - £22m
Vlasic £25k - £14m
Ramirez - £? - Loan fee?
Garbutt £25? - Loan fee?
Dowell £? - Loan fee?
Galloway £20k? - Free
Virginia £? - Loan fee?

Potential outs

Mirallas
Niasse
Tosum
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Onyekuru
Bolasie

Mirallas
Niasse
Bolasie
Martina

Sold.

Henry on loan again.

Think that will happen

I've already covered it in the Brands thread itself mate. Just have a search for my posts in there

No worries. Might have a glance later. I tend to avoid that thread because it seems to get de-railed by one poster all the time.

Personally I’m happy to back brands, not blindly but I definitely think he’s done very very well so far.

They got to get rid of guys like Mirallas, Bolasie, and Niasse. Just give them away, free transfers. The wages alone would pay for one very good player.

which you cant then pay for because you have made such an accounting loss releasing loads of players on free's

smh

£30m/£40m isn’t big money anymore. Leicester, West Ham, etc are in that market.

Delph hasn’t won the Champions League and he was a bit part player in City’s squad. I don’t have to see him kick a ball here to know he’s bang average and not going to elevate us past 8th. It is especially disheartening knowing that he’s more than likely the replacement for the much superior Gueye.

Why would I say anything good last summer, either? What did it get us? 8th, again.

I want a successful Everton, I don’t view what we’re doing as success, or even on the path to success.

How do you think we get to be this super successful Everton then? And what time frames do you attack to it? We all have the same objective, we all want Everton to be successful but it's worth pondering those two questions.

It's not wholly unreasonable for me to say I want the best for us too. However I know that to overcome 5 sides who pay upwards of double what we do on wages, plus substantially more on transfers, from the base of where we were left under Allardyce/Koeman/Walsh in 1 or 2 seasons is extremely unlikely. Crucially I also know that failing to do that is not centrally the fault of Brands and Silva.

As for Delph, he played over half the games where they got over 100 points. Across the two seasons he's played nearly half the games. I'm not sure how many average players can do that. Generally speaking sides that get to 98-100+ points in a season don't contain many average players.

Confirmed outs

Jagielka £70k - Free
Williams £70k - Free
Lookman £30k - £22m
Vlasic £25k - £14m
Ramirez - £? - Loan fee?
Garbutt £25? - Loan fee?
Dowell £? - Loan fee?
Galloway £20k? - Free
Virginia £? - Loan fee?

Potential outs

Mirallas
Niasse
Tosum
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Onyekuru
Bolasie

Add besic to potential outs

I am certain Brucie is the guy to get the utmost out of stalwarts like Bolassie, Tosun, McCarthy etc etc. But he can't take them all. I will settle for just 2 to go to the barcodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.