Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for bright new talent with loads of potential. But if we are actually in with a chance of this lad, is he going to be a regular starter? We need a presence up front for a high percentage of the season. He's very young.

Dom lead the line all last year. Lukaku did the same before him.
DCL did well for a time last season in my opinion. Not all season though. And needs more goals (most would agree).
Lukaku? I forgot about him. We got a good deal for him I'd say.
My point on Kean is, that at 19 its a big ask to be our 'main' striker (if thats what we intend for him to be). I don't know enough about the kid to be honest.

Speaking to an Italian lad at work who's a Juventus fan. He said his name's pronounced Mo issa Kane, as he had no clue who I meant with my pronunciation.

Also, he thinks a new contract and a loan is the most likely outcome.

All for bright new talent with loads of potential. But if we are actually in with a chance of this lad, is he going to be a regular starter? We need a presence up front for a high percentage of the season. He's very young.
Yes, he will start. DCL may start against a good team if we aren't going to see as much of the ball, but Kean will start most of them. That's my guess.

Borussia Dortmund being linked to Kean a lot today in the twittersphere. One or two saying they would/have agree or agreed to the terms that we we wouldn't agree to.
No idea if it has any substance or if any of the posts are credible but though i would share my perusing.

Yes, he will start. DCL may start against a good team if we aren't going to see as much of the ball, but Kean will start most of them. That's my guess.

That makes no sense. When we play a good team we have very few chances. Surely if we get one we want to score it?!

Are you David Moyes?

Celtic's Dembele from last summer's transfer window. I'd rather get Mandzukic for a year or two if we're already buying from Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.