Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be against everything we’ve told, everything.

Makes zero sense, I was fully behind the idea of signing players with big fees and lower wages but I can’t get behind this.

Expect someone to spin it though.....
I’m with you here TBH. For all the “echo and Kirkbride know nothing” stuff on here, the fact is Phil Kirkbride has been bang on since Brands and Silva have come in. He’s also with the squad in Switzerland, if says we’re interested then we are.

Jason Burt is reliable too and he’s on it now so there must be definite interest there.

Selling Vlasic and Lookman, two of the promising youngsters, and signing Delph (approaching 30) and interest in a 33 year old striker whose goals are drying up fast, is not the strategy I was expecting.

That’s literally the opposite of everything we’ve heard from Brands and Silva. We need to wait until the close of the window TBF before judging the success (or lack of) this window but I’ll admit right now I’m a little uneasy about what’s happening.

Goes against everything Brands said with his own mouth.

It’s not like he’s Costa and bags goals for fun is it. Plus he’s probably the slowest striker I’ve seen.

The spin some people do on here is unbelievable, why is it so hard to accept that something isn’t good enough?

Doesn’t make you a better blue.

He doesn't do that either

Pass me what you’ve been smoking.

We played a lot of teams in terrible form.

This Everton side currently won’t be challenging for top 6 never mind top 4.

How you think DCL is worthy to play regularly for a top side I can’t figure out.

Would anyone around us have him?

Nobody above us would simple.

Wolves wouldnt

Leicester wouldn’t

West Ham now wouldn’t.

Wake up ffs
How do you do one of those middle finger things?

Status
Not open for further replies.