Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wages are 100k plus, he was on 90 at city.

As for playing time
Delph explained that getting regular football was a factor in him moving away from the Premier League champions.

"I wanted to be playing more regularly and the opportunity to come and play for Everton was too good of an opportunity to turn down,” he said.

I said before he wouldn't leave city to sit on the bench here, his starting.

He’d play more here than at City, that’s pretty obvious no? You have no idea about his wage.

Why are you like this?

The first time I’ve registered on another fans forum. As a ling time City supporter, been going since 1969, I would like to give my opinion on FD. He was appreciated by most City followers, I’m sure you have seen plenty of him and formed opinions but to those that are underwhelmed by the signing, you shouldn’t be. Delph is a versatile, skilful player who’s not afraid to stick his boot in, still part of the England squad at £10m an absolute bargain. He’s got a great attitude in and off the pitch (All or Nothing doc on Prime shows the latter), he will be one of the best value signings of the season and the only reason he’s left is to get more games whilst in his prime. BTW, for some reason my footballing hero growing up was Alan Ball, when I was a young lad in the early 70’s I had a pair of his white boots that fastened on the side!
Thanks for the heads up! Getting a good feeling about this transfer the more I hear about him.

Can't underestimate how valuable it's to have some leaders and personalities in the dressing room. With Jags gone, there isn't too many players in the squad you'd consider a leader (maybe Coleman and Sigurdsson only?). He's played with some of the Premier League's best ever, been a good player for City in the past, upgrade on our current bench fodder and cost next to nothing. I don't see any negatives in this one providing he stays fit.

Wages are 100k plus, he was on 90 at city.

As for playing time
Delph explained that getting regular football was a factor in him moving away from the Premier League champions.

"I wanted to be playing more regularly and the opportunity to come and play for Everton was too good of an opportunity to turn down,” he said.

I said before he wouldn't leave city to sit on the bench here, his starting.

I've read wages are 80k p/w so quite happy to go with that figure.

He's quite clearly Gana's replacement

I've got not problem with that as long as the money we're saving goes on a striker

Those calling him crap must know better than Marco

He’d play more here than at City, that’s pretty obvious no? You have no idea about his wage.

Why are you like this?
1)A Everton source has told Football Insider that the club have paid a fee of £8.5million rising to a potential £10million as well as hand him a £120,000-a-week deal.

2)he wouldn't leave cl and potential pl medal for no European football. He would have received guarantees or else why leave. Common sense

I've read wages are 80k p/w so quite happy to go with that figure.
A Everton source has told Football Insider that the club have paid a fee of £8.5million rising to a potential £10million as well as hand him a £120,000-a-week deal.

So your saying he left city's bench to sit on our bench and take a pay cut aswell as give up on potential pl and cl medals.
Get a grip lad

Status
Not open for further replies.