Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
If that Echo article is anything to go buy he’s pulled the plug on significant investment into the first team.

No sellable assets left because selling them would either cause uproar or they’re 29/40 and have no resale value now as we all said when Walsh went crazy.

Liverpool have been bigger than us forever mate. Literally forever, sorry.

Not true at all.

It was only the 60's that they finally drew level and eventually went ahead when they maintained their 60's form under Shankly into the 70's.
You know what happened to Everton in that decade.

It was Shankly who turned the tables.

When he arrived Everton were one of the biggest in the country, had the ground of the city, had the titles and crucially.....the FA Cups. Liverpool were playing in a ground that had no running water in the second division and had never won the cup.

Significantly it’s the first indication that we look to realize a value on the Goodison site and may develop it commercially and for residential use, with some amenities thrown in.

Significantly she said the value would be 100mill, obviously we won’t be giving gaffs away and could be a significant part of a funding model for BDM, could also be why the club are still meeting the council, despite their funding model long being shelved for BMD.

It’s been done before

If only we had a shareholder with some experience of this.

Obviously we wouldn’t generate the sums they realised in islington.

Called it:

looks like a reasonable pan tbh.

I was a bit surprised they are leaving the holy trinity statue were it is though, im not against it per say but for some reason i thought of it outside BM.

I think there is a funding model there with Goodision especially the residential piece they will use to help fund BM. Similar to what arsenal did with Highbury with commercial development. The social amenities speak for themselves. i like they are keeping the pitch somewhat and the center circle will be there for generations. Its a real legacy for the area.

Its actually a huge ambitious project by the look of it.

I was a bit surprised they are leaving the holy trinity statue were it is though, im not against it per say but for some reason i thought of it outside BM.

I think there is a funding model there with Goodision especially the residential piece they will use to help fund BM. Similar to what arsenal did with Highbury with commercial development. The social amenities speak for themselves. i like they are keeping the pitch somewhat and the center circle will be there for generations. Its a real legacy for the area.

Its actually a huge ambitious project by the look of it.
I dunno know, I like the idea of leaving both statues there, thats where they belong. The area will always be synonymous with both. You'd presume that there will be lots of similar nods to the past at BMD.

I dunno know, I like the idea of leaving both statues there, thats where they belong. The area will always be synonymous with both. You'd presume that there will be lots of similar nods to the past at BMD.

Ah yeah im not opposed to it in many ways its really fitting, for some reason i had it in my head they both would be outside BMD.