• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links off newsnow:

We are one of the clubs who have informally offered just under €40mil for Leao...3 others

Napoli seem to have bid €16mil for onyekuru

Why would we need a replacement for McCarthy? 5 league appearances in 2 years, the lad's a ghost. Nobody would notice if he just stopped showing up.

Well as it currently stands we have Gana and Gomes playing in the middle with Siggy higher up. If he gets hurt then we need another center mid in there, which would as it stands be one of Davies, Williams, Schneiderlin or McCarthy. Sell those latter 2 (which could be on the cards) then we're left with two younger players to fill in if needed, so bringing in a Delph makes sense as he's an experienced head

I respect the fact that you're entitled to your opinion but that's possibly the least viable opinion I've ever read. It sounds like you've hardly ever seen a football match.

Yes I think people overate our players. Answer me this, is Gana is so much better than Delph why has the team Gana played for in the last 4 seasons got 25 points, 60, 48 and 50 something points? Why has Delph played relatively consistently for a side who has got double if not treble those points?

If Gana was English do you think he'd be in the England team? Again possibly. He's a similar level to Delph but a different type of player.

I'm one of Gana's biggest fans but he was poor in Koeman's 2nd season, really poor. He had a great end to the season.

You do not play games for a side of Manchester City's quality and not be a good player. As for players like Besic and McCarthy, they can't even get games for us, never mind Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.