2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were going to write "can't polish a ...." then changed your mind.
It was on my mind .......but tbf we have a few players on the fringe of our team you could said that about -his co striker Tosun being one - plus more in some departments.....
we really do need to offload and a signing a goal scoring striker is no 1 imo.... we just can't score....

It was on my mind .......but tbf we have a few players on the fringe of our team you could said that about -his co striker Tosun being one - plus more in some departments.....
we really do need to offload and a signing a goal scoring striker is no 1 imo.... we just can't score....

I think it is a case of the team can score.....just the strikers cannot. The extra goals from an actual striker added to the team goals will be invaluable to our ambitions.

We were 7th top scorers last season and looked better towards the end of the season.

You are kind of right though, we need to take our chances when they come. We are so wasteful but its not just with shots in general but final balls etc and choosing the wrong option.

We were 7th top scorers last season and looked better towards the end of the season.

You are kind of right though, we need to take our chances when they come. We are so wasteful but its not just with shots in general but final balls etc and choosing the wrong option.
DCL has yet to find the killer touch in front of goal we need a quality striker.....DCL is ok as back up or if we want to play 442

We all know Niasse is garbage but I'll always doff my cap to his willingness to never give up and never let this head go down even to a point when the crowd is actually laughing at him.

It was his willingness to work hard,chase and get in defenders faces that resulted in him scoring some important goals for us when we're slowly sleepwalking towards the abyss.

I for one will always have a lot of time for our African Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.