Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle

Player Valuation: £90m
At want point do you plan on getting concerned about our transfer dealings?

We've seen heads topple already which is a bit early IMHO but how long do you give Brands/Silva to work their magic for the upcoming season before you start to develop a twitch?

Lots of names linked but not a great deal of action, what are your thoughts?

No. Two in six out.

I’m sure there are imminent dealings waiting to happen.

The transfer window is a big game of dominos. We want ‘x’, but club ‘a’ won’t sell player ‘x’ until club ‘b’ sell them the replacement. And club ‘b’ won’t sell until they tie up a deal etc etc

We've seen heads topple already which is a bit early IMHO but how long do you give Brands/Silva to work their magic for the upcoming season before you start to develop a twitch?

All good things come to those that wait.....so they say.

People lose their heads early in the transfer window every transfer window. I’m quite relaxed about things and will be till the final hour as happened last transfer window.

People are gonna lose it regardless

I’ve been panicking for weeks. There’s no point in getting upset late in the window. It takes time to boil up a good fume, we just need Farhad to poke the fire a little. Let’s see Danny’s server melt when Gana is sold and Kenwright and Meis announce a 42,000 seater with an Aldi storefront on the same day later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.