Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will probably want to see how JJK gets on in Germany before making a major decision

Im shocked if so - its clear as day he aint good enough for top half PL football- although this is the same club who still needed this season to see that Tosun & DCL are turbo gash

Im shocked if so - its clear as day he aint good enough for top half PL football- although this is the same club who still needed this season to see that Tosun & DCL are turbo gash
We shall see with JJK this loan might actually do him the world of good and improve him. Obviously the operative word being might.

DCL might never be good enough to score us 20 goals but he is effective in games with everything else he does. Tosun I couldn’t agree more though

Gentle reminder that today is Saturday, shortly all the Sunday rag news items will hit your screens.

They are unlikely to even be remotely true.

Unless they link us to Bobby L.

We shall see with JJK this loan might actually do him the world of good and improve him. Obviously the operative word being might.

DCL might never be good enough to score us 20 goals but he is effective in games with everything else he does. Tosun I couldn’t agree more though

DCL is not, and never will be, a premier league striker.

He already is .
I’m betting you’ve never had much luck on the horses either.

Meh. When I think of mediocre Prem strikers, I think of Rondon, King, Barnes, Carroll, Rodriguez, Ings, Benteke, Mitrovic, Murray...etc
DCL won’t make a career for himself like those. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.