Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true.

For some reason transfermarket doesnt list his most recent injuries.

Here is Pep saying he had been injured in March 2019.

“He was injured, but made the training session (today),” said the City manager. “He can play, but he’s not in the squad.”

He has only made two appearances in 2019 – a 10-minute cameo against Huddersfield and in the second leg of the EFL Cup semi-final against Burton, which City already led 9-0.

Hardly a good example. If he made training, this injury by the sounds of it was extremely minor

I swear some of you have never seen Gana play.

Beyond that, he's not a Gana replacement, that's just silly.

And if Gana goes, he's not going to be replaced by someone like Kalvin Phillips. Decent player, but he's 23 and hasn't made it out of the Championship. Brands will go out and get someone that could be a super star.

I dont think you watched Everton before Gana mate.

Heres a clue, it wasnt any different.

All I can say is Delph is NOT trading Citys bench for ours!!! He obv has been made promises by Brands and Silva. IMO not as good as Gueye, Gomes whilst adding a massive wage for a back up player. Would rather give Davies and Baningame the chance, but I think he is a replacement for Gueye....

Poor signing, very under whelmed, massive mercenary who told Villa loads of time he was staying at Villa publicly in the wake of Citys interest but then buggered off for the money!

Got to love how much better Davies and Beni have become since Delph was mentioned.

Davies has been abject garbage, by and large, and Beni couldn’t get in the Wigan team. But yeah, let’s give both of them a chance instead of a lad who got semi-regular games for the domestic treble winners last year.

About this for a theoretical analysis?

Goals win games, do this consistently, and you have a successful team.

Ergo, try to incorporate as many goal scorers in your team.

The Everton way= get in loads of similar 'non scoring' midfielders.

Delph has around 10 goals in 200 games, a perfect fit for our continued mediocrity.

:(

About this for a theoretical analysis?

Goals win games, do this consistently, and you have a successful team.

Ergo, try to incorporate as many goal scorers in your team.

The Everton way= get in loads of similar 'non scoring' midfielders.

Delph has around 10 goals in 200 games, a perfect fit for our continued mediocrity.

:(

Not entirely sure a front 3 of Rom, Rom and Rom, with a midfield of Rom, Rom and Rom, would work that well.

City have just had 2 absolutely ridiculous seasons and their fans love him but he’s not good enough for Everton.

Sound

mate some posters were turning their noses up at the prospect of us going for aaron ramsey..

saying 200k + a week was a total waste on such an injury prone player who doesn't fit the mould , whatever that is !

goes and signs for Juventus on £450k a week.

Everton That

Status
Not open for further replies.