• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you watch of Salzburg?
Not much unfortunately, so I haven't seen him play many whole matches for his club. AFCON has been great - he was really good in Mali's match against Tunisia, but beyond that, just scouting videos.

He just reminds me a bit of Gana when he's flying all over the place. More creative, though. Although Gana is completely mischaracterized in terms of his offensive output, so I'm not going to change many opinions about that.

Moyes wanted Delph when he was at Leeds incidentally. One of those players, like Nigel Martyn that we tried to sign many years before they actually rocked up.

Are we going for some big rebuild of our midfield?

McCarthy/Besic = Delph
Gana = Sangare?
Schneiderlin = Tameze?

Would give us some decent depth together with Gomes and Davies, while money-wise likely break even. We would get younger, better depth, and likely even cut some of our wages. Losing Gana would be bad, but it is probably right time to cash on him if PSG pay 30+ million for him as this is likely that last time we can get huge money for him and bring here a young supertalent instead. Having some serious depth would be a huge plus though. The last time we had some serious midfield depth was during Arteta days.

Then possibly swap Lookman for Malcom, buy Zouma and a RB like Arias and then hopefully bring here a striker and we could go places.

JP/Lossl - Arias/Coleman, Keane/Mina, Zouma/Holgate, Digne/Baines - Delph/Sangare, Gomes/Tameze - Malcom/Walcott, Gylfi/Davies, Richarlison/Bernard - Leao/DCL

Then next summer we hopefully finally move into replacing players in our squad into a system 1 out, 1 in, while finishing the mess of an army of players that has to go on a loan after a loan.

Fekir apparently close to joining Real Betis for €30m - very surprised a few teams are in for him. Certainly wouldn’t say no to him joining us even if only for the kopite fume

Status
Not open for further replies.