2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't at all, you can't blame Brands when clearly Koeman / Walsh bought that player for much more than he was worth. Because you are accusing Brands of selling him too cheaply. Believe it or not Dave, you can't have it both ways. Your agenda against Brands is becoming laughable, especially considering the players brought in last year.
There is no agenda. How is there an agenda when I'm conceding that Brands has done well enough since arriving? Your portrayal of my position is a caricature.

We have to face some facts that are out of Brands control. The durge of deadwood will remain with us until contracts end. Has been pointed out correctly many many times that wages are the concern. Unless they are desperate to play footy they will not take a pay cut. It may take a couple of years and we will have to take the hit of no transfer fee but they will eventually be gone. This is why so many are on loan.....no one can afford to buy and maintain the wages. Out of contract then they will have to accept lower wages if they want to continue playing.

I’d be interested to know what kind of loan fees we're getting for those we do send out on loan.

The costs that hit our P&L in relation to each player, each year are wages and depreciation/amortisation (until the value has depreciated fully); if we can cover the latter with loan fees - even collectively, where multiple players are being sent out - and cover at least the bulk of the former from the loan deals themselves, then it’s a good back stop for those players for whom it is difficult to negotiate a permanent transfer.

Not sure I belive that. The DOF is the guy that stays isn’t he? Like the long term planner. Why would you let your manager , someone who can potentially need replacing if they have a bad half season , choose your appointment for the long standing appointment of DOF. Makes no sense to me and why would he viteo brands, a man with a grate reputation , experience and good connections throughout the world, and ok the appointment of a PE teacher ?

Not sure I belive that. The DOF is the guy that stays isn’t he? Like the long term planner. Why would you let your manager , someone who can potentially need replacing if they have a bad half season , choose your appointment for the long standing appointment of DOF. Makes no sense to me and why would he viteo brands, a man with a grate reputation , experience and good connections throughout the world, and ok the appointment of a PE teacher ?
It makes perfect sense when you have a divvy owner allowing a manager he was thrilled to get to call all the shots.

Rememeber what Moshiri told Talksport: "He's Koeman, he does as he pleases".

It makes perfect sense when you have a divvy owner allowing a manager he was thrilled to get to call all the shots.

As a new owner of a football club he’s going to make mistakes and has made some but hopefully he’s learning and I think the appointments of brands and Silva hopefully are taking us in the right direction.

Yes billionaire mosh is a divvy lol so you choose to believe an article by a journo that has been cut off by the club and reports something 3 years after it apparently happened despite not mentioning it at the time ?

tough matches lel

PA-8056222.jpg

Wigan were probably 1-0 up with ten minutes left.

Evil genius

I actually heard he sent a vial of mumps out to Brazil to intentionally infect Richarlison as a final destructive act before leaving the club. @davek will surely confirm.

Also heard jags is acting as ganas agent free of charge to force a PSG move and he’s the one that told lookman to go to Germany .

Status
Not open for further replies.