If you could wish For one thing a player can improve on from last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL could be a class striker if he got more shots away from dangerous areas. That's the one for me. Dom getting on the end of the most dangerous chances more often.

Thats a tough one. I think for me it would be Gomes getting forward and getting more assists and scoring more. I picked that one because I think if we add a good striker this window, one of our midfielders getting forward and doing that will completely change and baffle defences, and open up the rest of our game. Defenders somewhat know how to handle strikers, but when you start getting goals scored regularly from midfield it really messes with them and they have to pull off of our forwards and push out more, opening up space behind.

I thought DCL would be the popular one.

Bernard shooting rather than fake shooting is a good one. Currently he gives me flashbacks of Barkley under koeman.

Ok I’ll say the obvious one! If DCL could finish he would be top tier for me! Even like 1 in 3 would solve our striker problems :/

Came here to post this. Would be a genuinely class player if this happened. He must work on it all the time in training, surely. Weird he's not improved.

Other than that, Seamus Coleman's crossing!!

Richarlison to get the snow off his boots and stop falling over every time a draft blows.
Get his head down and be a proper Brazilian centre forward who scares the absolute crap out of everyone, (we would probably lose him as a result, but it would be boss to watch for a season)

Status
Not open for further replies.