Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he actually crap or are people not excited about him?

Not played for Man City for last 2 seasons I guess?

I don't think he's crap

Again, if he's replacing the current senior back up cm's we have, then that's probably fine

If he's coming to be in the starting line up as a replacement for Gana then that's not fine in the slightest

We'll genuinely have to wait till the window shuts before deciding on whether this is a good one or not

Yeah, you're probably right on that one

Just need to see if that's what his role is going to actually be first though

I'd like to think whoever comes in gets told the same mate, "you'll be first choice if your playing well enough to get in". I don't think any position (except Digne because he's just bloody unbelievably brilliant) should be a given and I don't mind some fella coming in adding proper depth, and I mean not the type of depth that we can't use, like proper depth where he comes on and can shore up midfield when we are winning, or when we need a snide in their to get us going.

Apologies for the total lack of full stops on that post as well mate lol

I'd like to think whoever comes in gets told the same mate, "you'll be first choice if your playing well enough to get in". I don't think any position (except Digne because he's just bloody unbelievably brilliant) should be a given and I don't mind some fella coming in adding proper depth, and I mean not the type of depth that we can't use, like proper depth where he comes on and can shore up midfield when we are winning, or when we need a snide in their to get us going.

Apologies for the total lack of full stops on that post as well mate lol

No apologies required mate, I'm quite partial to a big paragraph (Oooo Err Matron)

He's not crap at all. He's a pretty decent player imo. Just not what we need right now. The least priority position, unless we plan to sell.

I know mate, I was just being a little flaky with my opinion of him.

I think we'll be getting rid of a couple otherwise like you said it wouldn't make sense bringing him in.

I'm sure there are other irons in the fire as well

Status
Not open for further replies.