Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabian Delph is no better than McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Besic or Davies... If Gueye goes our midfield will be significantly weaker with Fabian Delph. Miles away from the transfer strategy we were told was in place. Actually really disappointed by this and feel like we`ve been lied to once again, are we really still skint we have to go for this yard dog!
Delph has played almost 100 games for City and won the league twice. Absolute drivel that he’s no better than McCarthy, Schneiderlin or Davies. No chance they’d get game time under Guardiola.

Well that's just lies, I don't think pep will be on the phone to ask for schederlin, besic etc to replace Delph in his squad

Pep must really fancy him in CM, 20 appearances this season, 13 as a LB. My opinion of course, you dont have to agree. City clearly dont want him and if this is a Gueye replacement we will be significantly weaker, I`m sure we can agree on that!

Delph has played almost 100 games for City and won the league twice. Absolute drivel that he’s no better than McCarthy, Schneiderlin or Davies. No chance they’d get game time under Guardiola.

89 games, 5 goals and 3 assists playing for one of the most free scoring teams in the history of the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.