Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
8m is no money these days, You’d have to be some player to stand out in a City midfield,
Got to be a replacement for at least 2 midfielders ie Besic and McCarthy, for the same wages and someone who’s actually won stuff, no brainier I’m afraid,

Honestly don’t get the vehement dislike of this. Always thought he was a decent player. If the timing of this was that he was done last minute after 3/4 “sexy” signings I don’t think it would cause much of a fuss. As there hasn’t been any other incomings as of yet people are starting to panic and react badly to this. Still plenty of time to get in a striker.

8m is no money these days, You’d have to be some player to stand out in a City midfield,
Got to be a replacement for at least 2 midfielders ie Besic and McCarthy, for the same wages and someone who’s actually won stuff, no brainier I’m afraid,

It isn’t you’re right. But imagine what wage he’ll be on.

It just makes very very little sense.

Do we need to replace either of them? How many games have they played for Everton the past two years?

I was thinking it’s not bad if we selling McCarthy and besic but tbh this seems like a direct Gana replacement, same age and profile as him

Status
Not open for further replies.