Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was Barca myself, but yeah, who knows.

Hopefully this will start things off, its surely a factor for Malcom, then we need FattyBumbum to join Inter, Icardi to join Juve and things should really start popping off.

I’d seen something the other day about Real getting involved. Wherever he goes, it would be naturally negatively impact on our targets that we’ve lined up as sure PSG have been linked to Malcom/Pepe/Neres.

Thought it was Barca myself, but yeah, who knows.

Hopefully this will start things off, its surely a factor for Malcom, then we need FattyBumbum to join Inter, Icardi to join Juve and things should really start popping off.
I feel like everyone needs us to start it all off. Juve needs the money for Icardi and Inter needs the money for fatarse.

The bid came out of the blue at the time definitely. There was zero talk of him in here until we bid it was assumed we couldn't get him given our relationship with Watford prior to that.

I think the first thing I ever read on Silva, about the time RonKo was getting the boot, was that he’s bringing players with him to Goodison, including Richarlison.

They may keep us sweet so, great club to be on good terms with.

Oh yeah fully agree, I know we criticise Everton all the time but I think we’re genuinely respected by most clubs for the way we do business. We’ve probably paid decent prices for Barcelona and not screwed them over for the players they don’t want whilst they made money from us on the Deulofeu deal. There’ll come a point when they want to call a favour in though and we’ll have to remember that they gave us Lucas Digne for 16 mill.

This summer has a bit of the mata/witsel summer about it. Being linked with loads of decent players that I feel we might struggle to get over the line.

Yes but

33u5wy0.jpg

Surely, with all these outgoings, we are due an incoming player soon... especially if we raise funds from the sale of Lookman.

Status
Not open for further replies.