Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kean-1905-newshirt-epa_1.jpg

Gonzalo Higuain is continuing to reject all offers to leave Juventus, the latest coming from Roma and West Ham United, so Moise Kean could go instead.
According to Sky Sport Italia, the striker has no intention of moving away from the Turin giants again following dismal loan spells with Milan and Chelsea.
He is convinced he can turn Maurizio Sarri around, having already worked with the Coach at Napoli and Stamford Bridge.
This could be a problem for Juve, and the Corriere di Torino newspaper maintains Kean will be released instead.
However, this would be either a loan or giving Juventus the guarantees of a buy-back option for the 19-year-old talent.
Kean has already been approached by Everton and Ajax this summer.

Kean-1905-newshirt-epa_1.jpg

Gonzalo Higuain is continuing to reject all offers to leave Juventus, the latest coming from Roma and West Ham United, so Moise Kean could go instead.
According to Sky Sport Italia, the striker has no intention of moving away from the Turin giants again following dismal loan spells with Milan and Chelsea.
He is convinced he can turn Maurizio Sarri around, having already worked with the Coach at Napoli and Stamford Bridge.
This could be a problem for Juve, and the Corriere di Torino newspaper maintains Kean will be released instead.
However, this would be either a loan or giving Juventus the guarantees of a buy-back option for the 19-year-old talent.
Kean has already been approached by Everton and Ajax this summer.
I can see a loan happening for him and we spend all our dosh on the winger Malcom/Neres etc which wouldn't be bad business.

I can see a loan happening for him and we spend all our dosh on the winger Malcom/Neres etc which wouldn't be bad business.

I think on a global level we currently have Richarlison as a young potential superstar.

With the model were using i think we need to add more of these players surrounded by top quality such as Digne and leaders such as Delph/Coleman...to aid their development.

We have an opportunity here to sign Kean who is potentially a global star in perhaps the most important area we need to improve.

I hope were not penny pinching as he only has 1 year on his deal...id be happy if we broke our transfer record for him (including clauses)...

£35mil down and £15mil in additional clauses...no buybacks or sell on fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.