• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think he can stay fit this time, but we'll see

I hope for his sake that he can. Always liked Jimmy Mac and I'd like him to be able to keep playing at a decent level

I'll wish him well if he does leave. During that first season he was immense, just a shame that injuries completely derailed his time here

When fit I really like him as a player and he’d probably be my pick after Gomes and Gueye. He’s one of the few that I’m ok if he stays and I’m ok if he goes.

When fit I really like him as a player and he’d probably be my pick after Gomes and Gueye. He’s one of the few that I’m ok if he stays and I’m ok if he goes.

Same

He's also likely not close to being on Schneiderlin or Sandro money either, so he's a cost effective option

If he's happy to stay and be back up then I'll be fine with that, but if he wants to play more then there'll be no hard feelings if he wants to move on

The lad quite literally broke his body for us, he's alright with me

Same

He's also likely not close to being on Schneiderlin or Sandro money either, so he's a cost effective option

If he's happy to stay and be back up then I'll be fine with that, but if he wants to play more then there'll be no hard feelings if he wants to move on

The lad quite literally broke his body for us, he's alright with me
We don't need back up for the treatment table. Sadly I think it's proven beyond any doubt that his body can't handle the intensity and physicallity of the Premier League. Hope we'll find a suitor for him, nothing against him as a person or his attitude as a footballer, but we've been paying (massive) wages to a sicknote for too many years already.

We don't need back up for the treatment table. Sadly I think it's proven beyond any doubt that his body can't handle the intensity and physicallity of the Premier League. Hope we'll find a suitor for him, nothing against him as a person or his attitude as a footballer, but we've been paying (massive) wages to a sicknote for too many years already.

Wasn’t his last injury a freak incident rather than his body breaking down? I might be wrong on that though.

Wasn’t his last injury a freak incident rather than his body breaking down? I might be wrong on that though.

Yeah the leg break would have happened to anyone regardless of their fitness history

Status
Not open for further replies.