2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely will never get angry and feel a deep betrayal when a player wants to go. Even if he born and bred blue and top class like Rooney.

Seeing the treatment our x players get who give thier best years when could easily got a bigger move in thier prime. Actual quality players like jags. We could never expect loyalty.

You get used to him after a while.

He’s like the over opinionated, gossiping fishwife. Stood on the street trying to talk to anybody who will listen, so he can give his really turd opinions on everything he knows nothing about.

Just humour him like the rest of us do.

I can imagine he "asks to speak to the manager" a lot.

Was never a fan of jags in his younger years, Distin really had to guide him through games and positionally he was awful.

However in his last few years I warmed to the guy, he had learnt the position, baring in mind we moved him back to centre half and he actually became pretty reliable. His effort can not ever be faulted whilst on the pitch for Everton. I'm glad he's got his move back to his club. Good luck to him. He'll do well for them.

Was never a fan of jags in his younger years, Distin really had to guide him through games and positionally he was awful.

However in his last few years I warmed to the guy, he had learnt the position, baring in mind we moved him back to centre half and he actually became pretty reliable. His effort can not ever be faulted whilst on the pitch for Everton. I'm glad he's got his move back to his club. Good luck to him. He'll do well for them.
His desire to work hard and put his body on the line even early on was never in question. His debut v Blackburn St home, he ran 50 yards to put Flitcroft down the tunnel... It was an early taste of leadership that I for one stood and applauded . It was a shame that it wasn't vocal leadership but at least he cared. I believe that with him playing, we would have won the cup final v Chelsea in '09. Pleased for the bloke he's playing for Sheff Utd to end his playing career.

Status
Not open for further replies.