Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodrigo is the style of forward we need and he had some unlucky finishing this season. I'd be willing to bet he will score more next year. The problem is he's 28 so the price would have to be right. We can't have anymore Gylfi like overlays. Not that Gylfi isnt good but 45m was still silly.

I would disagree, I believe he would get in most sides. If you look at the news and I know a lot is speculation, both Barca and Madrid are touted year after year wanting him.

We currently have

DCL
Tosun
Niasse
Sandro

This guy sometimes captains Valencia and is a Spanish International. A class above what we have currently. Of all the strikers we have been linked with thus far, he would be the best of the bunch.
8 goals in 33 tells me this isnt gonna happen for a 28 year old ex Bolton player playing in a half decent team in La Liga.
Prices quoted are around 30 mil , this doesnt fit at all withs Brands agenda.

If it was for any La Liga player for less money , younger and a better goals ratio then Wilian Jose from Sociedad would be far better.

Rodrigo is the style of forward we need and he had some unlucky finishing this season. I'd be willing to bet he will score more next year. The problem is he's 28 so the price would have to be right. We can't have anymore Gylfi like overlays. Not that Gylfi isnt good but 45m was still silly.
Unlucky finishing???

Did he shoot at goal and was unlucky that there was a guy wearing gloves standing in the way?

8 goals in 33 tells me this isnt gonna happen for a 28 year old ex Bolton player playing in a half decent team in La Liga.
Prices quoted are around 30 mil , this doesnt fit at all withs Brands agenda.

If it was for any La Liga player for less money , younger and a better goals ratio then Wilian Jose from Sociedad would be far better.

Mate, Wiliam Jose is 4 months younger and plays for a lesser team. Valencia have finished 4th for the last 3yrs and won the Spanish Cup last year.

The Bolton link doesn't really mean a thing, the guy plays for Valencia and has been their top scorer for the last 3 yrs.

So, i'm not sure how Rodrigo would fit Brands agenda but Wiliam would.

Unlucky finishing???

Did he shoot at goal and was unlucky that there was a guy wearing gloves standing in the way?
Nah just had a lot of misses from good spots. Only time in his career that has happened so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying it was bad luck.

It's what happened with Richarlison at Watford too. He only scored 5 goals more because of bad luck then lack of ability and what do you know he banged in 13 this year. He played better with us but not 8 goals better. Just had more fortune.

unlucky finishing = Karius not in goals

....well we expect things to ramp up now we’ve entered July, but there’s very little in the Toffee transfer rumours for this Monday morning;

- According to Telefoot, Everton are back in the mix for Lyon’s 23 year old winger Bertrand Traore. This comes just a week after club President Jean-Michael Aulas claimed in L’Equippe that no deal would be done, and the Liverpool Echo reporting Traore will not be making the switch to Goodison.

- GetItalianFootball say Adrien Rabiot is close to joining Juventus from PSG. Everton had been tentatively linked with a move for the 24 year old.

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, reckon Everton winger, Henry Onyekuru, has a ‘deal in principle’ to remain at Galatasaray next season.

- Yesterday’s rumours are repeated; Football Insider saying Everton could guzump Southampton’s move for Birmingham striker Che Adams: Le10 Sport linking the Toffees with Marseille’s 24 year old Argentinian winger, Lucas Ocampos: and 4th Official suggest Everton interest in Torino defender, Armando Izzo.

- The Liverpool Echo claim Everton’s 30 year old winger, Yannick Bolasie, is worried his appearances at African Cup of Nations could negatively impact his chances of a future at Everton.

Nah just had a lot of misses from good spots. Only time in his career that has happened so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying it was bad luck.

It's what happened with Richarlison at Watford too. He only scored 5 goals more because of bad luck then lack of ability and what do you know he banged in 13 this year. He played better with us but not 8 goals better. Just had more fortune.
Eh? So misses from good spots are unlucky? I would consider that poor finishing.

....well we expect things to ramp up now we’ve entered July, but there’s very little in the Toffee transfer rumours for this Monday morning;

- According to Telefoot, Everton are back in the mix for Lyon’s 23 year old winger Bertrand Traore. This comes just a week after club President Jean-Michael Aulas claimed in L’Equippe that no deal would be done, and the Liverpool Echo reporting Traore will not be making the switch to Goodison.

- GetItalianFootball say Adrien Rabiot is close to joining Juventus from PSG. Everton had been tentatively linked with a move for the 24 year old.

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, reckon Everton winger, Henry Onyekuru, has a ‘deal in principle’ to remain at Galatasaray next season.

- Yesterday’s rumours are repeated; Football Insider saying Everton could guzump Southampton’s move for Birmingham striker Che Adams: Le10 Sport linking the Toffees with Marseille’s 24 year old Argentinian winger, Lucas Ocampos: and 4th Official suggest Everton interest in Torino defender, Armando Izzo.

- The Liverpool Echo claim Everton’s 30 year old winger, Yannick Bolasie, is worried his appearances at African Cup of Nations could negatively impact his chances of a future at Everton.

Erm, I have some news for you Yannick.

Status
Not open for further replies.