Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that we may be in for Andreas Skov Olsen. Very impressive in under 21 game recently for Denmark. Video highlights also very impressive. Left-footed with pace and an eye for a goal. It seems that Spurs are also looking at him. The price is fixed at £15 million because his contract expires next year. Looking at the way he plays he is very much suited to playing in 4 – 2 – 3 – 1 system which we play. He would be ideal to replace Walcott . I can’t see him suiting Spurs system where they play 4 – 3 – 3 as much as he would fit in with us. Also, how would he get into that Spurs team? I really hope there is some truth in this rumour.

Read that we may be in for Andreas Skov Olsen. Very impressive in under 21 game recently for Denmark. Video highlights also very impressive. Left-footed with pace and an eye for a goal. It seems that Spurs are also looking at him. The price is fixed at £15 million because his contract expires next year. Looking at the way he plays he is very much suited to playing in 4 – 2 – 3 – 1 system which we play. He would be ideal to replace Walcott . I can’t see him suiting Spurs system where they play 4 – 3 – 3 as much as he would fit in with us. Also, how would he get into that Spurs team? I really hope there is some truth in this rumour.
Looked him up and he uses his right foot too much for me. I want a left footer who despises his right foot.

I think Kean could well be a goer.

The sort of signing that we make but all the bitter Kopites would be like "ah Juventus will activate their clause next year if he's any good"

You can tell the ones they hate because they make up some odd obscure criticism of them. Gomes apparently has ‘no mobility’ now (they mustn’t have watched him waltzing round their yarddog midfield at Anfield), Pickford has short arms, Lukaku couldn’t finish, Baines couldn’t defend etc.

Trying not to get too excited about the possibility of Moyes Kean, but the chess pieces are there. Marcel/Mino/Juve having 10 strikers etc.

Would be a serious statement. Could have our new Lukaku (in terms of him being a young very promising striker with big value/potential I mean, you horrors)

Looked him up and he uses his right foot too much for me. I want a left footer who despises his right foot.
FC202A16-17DD-4011-BCD8-12FF4DB9D8BD.jpeg

Available on a free....

Saw an article this morning that Raiola want Kean to quit Juventus and quit Italy. If that’s true, there’s usually only one outcome and Raiola more often than not gets his way.

With 12 months left on his contract, Juve might not have much choice but to negotiate his sale.

Could be a goer if we’re genuinely interested.

You also have to factor in that he’ll be told he could potentially triple his current salary, which you’d think would be modest right now as a 19 year old youth prospect.

We all need to sniff it embrace Fatty Mino, him and Brands could bring the BLAMMOS like never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.