Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s Brands’ whole game no? Buy young and cheap sell for wildly inflated profit

I agree, but it would be poor if the buy back was set low, Juventus buy him back, just to sell him again straight away and make a profit. That's what happened with Del boy, Barca had no intention of playing him regularly, they just thought they could make some cash out of him.

Juventus won't agree to that, say it's the 20 million and we pay him 100K a week, that's 5ish million a year then buy back is 30 million after a year, after 2 years buy back is 35 million. So if they want him back we will be making profit on fee and wages, which is fine by me.

For me that doesn't make sense. Because if we sign Kean for £20m, and he scores 15 - 20 goals in his first season, he will be worth £60m, if he does it again in his 2nd season he will be worth £90m so if Juve have a buy back at £35m they can buy him back for £35m and sell him straight away for a massive profit. For me the buy back clause has to be much higher than the fee we pay to future proof ourselves

For me that doesn't make sense. Because if we sign Kean for £20m, and he scores 15 - 20 goals in his first season, he will be worth £60m, if he does it again in his 2nd season he will be worth £90m so if Juve have a buy back at £35m they can buy him back for £35m and sell him straight away for a massive profit. For me the buy back clause has to be much higher than the fee we pay to future proof ourselves
How many goals would you expect from a £20m striker?

That's how the big clubs operate m8 otherwise you won't get the player, Even Mina has a buy back clause.
I don't think the buyback clause will be that low though it has to be a bit higher

My point is that they won't agree to that, what I think it would be is basically a loan for a few years and we get a fee for developing him, if they want him back, it they don't want him back then it's a transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.