Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that we’re working in the shadows because it makes me hope we’re signing the next AWB, Neres, Ziyech, Lukaku etc. rather than just going big on someone more eatablished

I'm sure it was him gobbing off every time he was on international duty about how he was going to kick us to the kirb for a bigger club that wins trophys. Then when he had his chance to put us through to the final of the fa cup against a terrible palace he missed about 5 sitters then missed a penalty. Then proceeded to use it as a stick to beat the club with. Showing up to a contract singing then changing his mind at the literal last minute.

He treated this club with nothing but disrespect. I don't mind player using us a a stepping stone to a better club but have some damn respect about it. Arrogant, lazy, poo stirring meff is what he is.

He showed everything he was when he refused to play in the final of the fa cup for united against Chelsea. Cared more about going to the world cup so his agent could either try to force a move get a new contract. Then he spent last season with a sulk on.

I think it was him that started it is what I'm saying my friendlol
Absolutely bang on.

Juventus won't agree to that, say it's the 20 million and we pay him 100K a week, that's 5ish million a year then buy back is 30 million after a year, after 2 years buy back is 35 million. So if they want him back we will be making profit on fee and wages, which is fine by me.

The buyback would have to account for inflation and presumably development, if he gets to the level where he walks straight into their first team.

If we pay around £30million then realistically you would expect a buyback of no less than £80mill. We make a healthy profit and £80mill in 3-4 years time will be a good fee for Juve should they want to activate the clause.

I like that we’re working in the shadows because it makes me hope we’re signing the next AWB, Neres, Ziyech, Lukaku etc. rather than just going big on someone more eatablished

Also has the added bonus of causing the usual heads to fall off on here too, as they behave like they should be personally informed by the club of every deal we do ;)

Read that we may be in for Andreas Skov Olsen. Very impressive in under 21 game recently for Denmark. Video highlights also very impressive. Left-footed with pace and an eye for a goal. It seems that Spurs are also looking at him. The price is fixed at £15 million because his contract expires next year. Looking at the way he plays he is very much suited to playing in 4 – 2 – 3 – 1 system which we play. He would be ideal to replace Walcott . I can’t see him suiting Spurs system where they play 4 – 3 – 3 as much as he would fit in with us. Also, how would he get into that Spurs team? I really hope there is some truth in this rumour.

This basically

We did ask for it
Why because we gave him grief when he turned out for Utd after years of having him talk us down in the press while angling for his big move?

Or what about him taking the piss and not coming back to preseason so he could hot tub with his new bezzie Pogba?

He earned the abuse he was given at Utd and the supporters deserved it back off of him. It wasn't like he had done nothing to incur the ire of the fans. He's a prize bell end.

To suggest we started it goes to ignore all of the grievances Lukaku had caused sections of the support who were happy to see the back of him when the time came.

Status
Not open for further replies.