Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Malcom over Neres. Ziyech is the best option but he's probably unrealistic.

Think Ziyech will only move for a top team, he's supposedly already rejected a few teams so thats pretty much a no go.

My dream signing for the left would be Zaha and Brands has said he will only pay big money for PL proven players. Valued at around £65mill, we could send Lookman the other way to get the fee down.

Whether or not he would come is a different matter. Yes we are much better than Palace but not elite level. Would he leave for us or wait for one of the CL clubs, none of who are showing interest. Dont know why Utd are not going all out to get him back

Neres would be an absolute daft signing for me when we still only have DCL and Tosun up top, I'm praying that it's not happening, If we use Richarlison up front we are seriously stuffed

What do we all think about this moist lean fella?

I’m a bit worried it might be a repeat of that Spanish u21 striker we signed a couple of summers back...can’t for the life of me remember his name.

I don't reckon we'll get him, but he's a real player. Potential to be a top class complete forward. Good movement, quick, technically not the best but I think he can improve. He can head, he can dribble, he can shoot.

Reminds me a lot of Dolberg when everybody thought he was going to take off.

Neres would be an absolute daft signing for me when we still only have DCL and Tosun up top, I'm praying that it's not happening, If we use Richarlison up front we are seriously stuffed

Be fuming if we put him back up front. We looked a far better team with him on the right and Dom up front. Just need an upgrade on Dom. Not fussed on Neres myself, spunk it all on a very good striker instead.

Think Ziyech will only move for a top team, he's supposedly already rejected a few teams so thats pretty much a no go.

My dream signing for the left would be Zaha and Brands has said he will only pay big money for PL proven players. Valued at around £65mill, we could send Lookman the other way to get the fee down.

Whether or not he would come is a different matter. Yes we are much better than Palace but not elite level. Would he leave for us or wait for one of the CL clubs, none of who are showing interest. Dont know why Utd are not going all out to get him back
I like Zaha but I really don't think he is worth that amount. He's probably about as good as he's going to be right now and he still struggles to find anything resembling consistency.

Ziyech is one of the best players not playing in the top 5 leagues so yes there will be lots of interest but best I can tell nothing concrete about where he's going to end up has come out so I'm not giving up all hope yet.

I genuinely think this has been the plan since the moment we signed him.

Richarlison isn't that creative, not a great crosser, not really much of a dribbler - but he's a natural goalscorer - gets into great positions, good with his head and can finish with both feet

He doesn't really have the skill set of a natural winger

Almost certain there was an interview with Silva when he was at Watford when he said Richarlison would probably end up as a striker

There were games he impressed as a striker last season, mostly the ones where the opposing teams weren't sitting deep, but he obviously still has a lot to learn there. The fact we've been so heavily linked with Neres makes me almost certain that this is the plan - we wouldn't be spending that sort of money on a winger (or indeed Malcom) to plan to have one of Richarlison, Bernard or Neres/Malcom on the bench

Brands wouldn’t spend 53m on Neres

He’ll either be 50m+, or we’ll sign him, not both

would prefer we concentrate funds on a striker. Eton Dom and Treacle Hank are not that good...and Benjamin Button and Prince aren't either

Status
Not open for further replies.