Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because we give them dole and a house which is more than they get for working in their own country.
I saw a great article the other day about immigrants. That basically said that they net contribute c£2300 per capita more than someone who was born and raised here.

They are likely to be educated outside the country and likely to leave before they retire and draw a pension. So overall, their taxes are contributing more to the country than they take out. Anyway I found it interesting.

Not sure what to make of sosa. One for the academy I’d imagine.

I saw a great article the other day about immigrants. That basically said that they net contribute c£2300 per capita more than someone who was born and raised here.

They are likely to be educated outside the country and likely to leave before they retire and draw a pension. So overall, their taxes are contributing more to the country than they take out. Anyway I found it interesting.

Not sure what to make of sosa. One for the academy I’d imagine.

Based on this new information we just have to hope there's a mob ready and waiting to run him out of the country before a British family lose their council house to this fella, absolutely disgusting.

Sosa... wasn't he the drug baron in Scarface?

Status
Not open for further replies.