2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella is probably the first person we've had at the club since the games gone global who actually knows what's he's doing.

He'll prove to be one of our greatest appointments.

I think you just might be bang on the money mate.

Thing that gives me a bit of hope about Moshiri is that he targeted Brands before Walsh and managed to get him 2nd time of asking.

Digne 18m
Gomes 22m
Richarlison 35 odd mill ( which I thought was far too much yet we would double that easily)
Bernard free.

All the above are a great age and they all have massive value.

Even Mina who has had a tough season I think will come good.

Spending 20-30m per player is still a lot of money for us so it's important that we get it spot on. Brands AND Silva (as he deserves a lot of credit tbf as the players who sign mention him) seem to be on the right track.

Hopefully Zouma comes in, a quality winger whether that be Neres or Malcolm on loan and if we could secure someone who can slot and I reckon we will be in tip top shape.

I'm sure they are working to get rid of a few as well and if that comes through loans then so be it.

Superb negotiation from Marcel. If his predecessor Walsh was still DOF we'd surely have paid at least 2 or 3 mill more. Zouma and a striker who can actually score goals next please Marcel.

Thing that gives me a bit of hope about Moshiri is that he targeted Brands before Walsh and managed to get him 2nd time of asking.

Digne 18m
Gomes 22m
Richarlison 35 odd mill ( which I thought was far too much yet we would double that easily)
Bernard free.

Spending 20-30m per player is still a lot of money for us so it's important that we get it spot on. Brands AND Silva (as he deserves a lot of credit tbf as the players who sign mention him) seem to be on the right track.

Hopefully Zouma comes in, a quality winger whether that be Neres or Malcolm on loan and if we could secure someone who can slot and I reckon we will be in tip top shape.

I'm sure they are working to get rid of a few as well and if that comes through loans then so be it.
We've become so used to a culture over the last 20 odd of not having anyone of any worth at the club and this guy is gonna responsible for the change of culture. Even if people think the Moshiri era so far has been iffy we must give him credit for getting this guy. Lets be honest he could of had his pick of clubs.

Digne 18m
Gomes 22m
Bernard free.

Wish I could like that twice fella !

Wish I could like that twice fella !

Here you go mate, like away lol

Digne 18m
Gomes 22m
Bernard free.

Here you go mate, like away lol

Digne 18m
Gomes 22m
Bernard free.

Agree totally, if not Neres, a strong, fast striker. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.