The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... could be worse... I see Fiorentina just released their FOUR new away jerseys for the 2019-2020 season. Which should be doing that.
This the 3rd year in a row they've had 5 new kits. The barely change either

17/18
first-club-with-5-player-kits-acf-fiorentina-17-18-home-and-4-away-kits%2B%25281%2529.jpg

18/19
fiorentina-18-19-kits%2B%252816%2529.jpg

19/20
fiorentina.jpg

17/18
first-club-with-5-player-kits-acf-fiorentina-17-18-home-and-4-away-kits%2B%25281%2529.jpg

18/19

19/20
fiorentina.jpg

There's a reason for that. They're based around the teams (more like hooligan firms) that contest the Calcio Storico every year. The teams are based on old families and areas of the city. So you'll buy one based on where your family hails from in the city. You wouldn't touch the others with a stick. It's a really nice piece of local marketing.

Also the game is flippin' mental

Cool.

I like the blue one. Oh well... we shall soon see what the new home kit is like! Probably like the new Schalke kit.

There's a reason for that. They're based around the teams (more like hooligan firms) that contest the Calcio Storico every year. The teams are based on old families and areas of the city. So you'll buy one based on where your family hails from in the city. You wouldn't touch the others with a stick. It's a really nice piece of local marketing.

That is utterly bizarre

Muhahaha what did I just watch

Birkenhead on a Saturday night.....

In that official Gomes signing video then ... are they giving us a glimpse of the new kit too?

Never seen it before.

I had to find out more. I think my favourite bit is the tents that the captains sit in - although starting with a cannon shot is also pretty cool.

17/18

18/19

19/20
fiorentina.jpg
That’s because in florence they play that murder ball bollocks in the town centre and there’s 4 teams with those 4 colours

Status
Not open for further replies.