Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw me uncle bill leaving me mums this afternoon... said he’d been doing some gardening for her. Whatever he’d been doing he’d obviously been putting quite a shift in cos he was absolutely dripping with sweat. Me mum seemed very happy with his work.

Anyway to cut a long story short... uncle bill told me that one of his mates that works down at finch farm has tipped him off about a signing being announced this week. I asked him who it was...but he just gave me a nod and a wink and peddled off on his push bike.

My guess is that it’s Gomes... that appears to be the most likely... let’s see.

Hold yer tongues. Crim and Penny are both decent Blues and I'd buy them a pint if I were in their town (or they got lost and arrived in mine).

Then again, last Blue I met and bought a pint seems to have deleted his social media presence, so they may want to disregard. And there's at least one bloke I've put on ignore, but he's probably a decent fellow still.

*actually, he bought me the pint. Anyway, was a decent guy. Hope he's ok.

Hold yer tongues. Crim and Penny are both decent Blues and I'd buy them a pint if I were in their town (or they got lost and arrived in mine).

Then again, last Blue I met and bought a pint seems to have deleted his social media presence, so they may want to disregard. And there's at least one bloke I've put on ignore, but he's probably a decent fellow still.

*actually, he bought me the pint. Anyway, was a decent guy. Hope he's ok.

Most of the Yanks on here are good people, apart from that 1 who thought he was gonna be our goalie, he was a bell.

Hopefully none of them take offence, its all in the game yo.

I think there's a good mix of fans exiled to America, and American fans. We all want signings, we all want blammos, we all want Everton to win, we all want Marcel to excel and hope for greater glories to come our team's way.
so, any transfer news?

And say we had a thread for serious transfer talk, who deems whats serious and what isnt?

Say El Jargio in Brazil links us to the Ghost of Pele on a free transfer, do we consider that serious?
if @Eggs has typed it, then IT MUST be serious...

that the way that dawg play

Status
Not open for further replies.