Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yourself and us a favour, put down your fifa controller, book a flight to the UK this Autumn and take in a few games.

Then come back on here and talk bollox like the rest of us.
Truth be told my FIFA days are over. The company ruined the game but I do have to admit it is fun looking at the player rankings. Never was in to career mode on either when you could get Messi and Ronaldihno to gladly join Everton in their primes. Football Manager I did try for a day after people brought it up on here too me a year ago but was too boring for me.

Any chance of having this thread closed and actually starting a thread about transfers? The best time to catch this thread is at 7.30am when eggs does the transfer gossip. Other then that it’s bitching about yanks and what they call football (soccer) and just acting like immature children. If that’s how your getting you kicks just sod off and do it elsewhere and let people who want to talk about who we may or may not get get on with it.

Rant over have we signed a world class player other then Gomes yet?

Truth be told my FIFA days are over. The company ruined the game but I do have to admit it is fun looking at the player rankings. Never was in to career mode on either when you could get Messi and Ronaldihno to gladly join Everton in their primes. Football Manager I did try for a day after people brought it up on here too me a year ago but was too boring for me.
Never mind all that - stop chatting bubbles and get your arse over to L4.

Any chance of having this thread closed and actually starting a thread about transfers? The best time to catch this thread is at 7.30am when eggs does the transfer gossip. Other then that it’s bitching about yanks and what they call football (soccer) and just acting like immature children. If that’s how your getting you kicks just sod off and do it elsewhere and let people who want to talk about who we may or may not get get on with it.

I’d happily have a thread that only Eggs’ transfer round up was allowed to be posted.

Inappropriate Language
I’d happily have a thread that only Eggs’ transfer round up was allowed to be posted.
Yeah me too mate. I come on here first thing in the morning before I start working and when I’m chilling out last thing at night. Though the last few days of reading some of the [Poor language removed] on here makes me wonder why I even bother

No one forces you to come in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.