2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great decision to loan out.

Good job we still have Seamus who can do that "cut the ball back to the edge of the 18 yard box" thingy.

Seamus will be getting booed by November so hopefully we get a replacement in this window who can take over from him.

Kenny hasn’t shown enough to take over from a over the hill seamus so a replacement right back is a must.

Great decision to loan out.

Good job we still have Seamus who can do that "cut the ball back to the edge of the 18 yard box" thingy.
I appreciate that it's heretical round these parts to be critical of Seamus, but I think he needs to work on his crosses.

Seamus will be getting booed by November so hopefully we get a replacement in this window who can take over from him.

Kenny hasn’t shown enough to take over from a over the hill seamus so a replacement right back is a must.

I sincerely hope that doesn't happen to Seamus.
Always gives 100% , despite any shortcomings.
Great recovery from injury too.
The guy is a great bloke . If there is nobody better at the club in the RB position then the bedwetting boo boys should grow up.

That strike probably literally added 1 million to whatever we end up selling him for in the future.

It was great, but I just dont see any signs of him being good enough for a top 6 squad, which is why we will be buying a top RB this window, and Coleman will become a backup.

I appreciate that it's heretical round these parts to be critical of Seamus, but I think he needs to work on his crosses.
If theres one jersey of the whole squad I would get, considering hes A. One of the greatest Everton purchases ever and long running loyal player, B. One of the nicest guys out there, C. An integral part of any of our good seasons over the past 10 years, and D. Captain of Ireland(for those of us with Irish roots), its his. So shut your dirty mouth.

Its true, he needs to work on his crosses.

If theres one jersey of the whole squad I would get, considering hes A. One of the greatest Everton purchases ever and long running loyal player, B. One of the nicest guys out there, C. An integral part of any of our good seasons over the past 10 years, and D. Captain of Ireland(for those of us with Irish roots), its his. So shut your dirty mouth.

Its true, he needs to work on his crosses.
Yep, much respect. Time to get his replacement, though. This window.

Status
Not open for further replies.