2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
do him good this loan, I feel the last 3 years of chopping and changing and really poor form have really affected JJK and Davies.

JJK especially only ever seems to get a game when the team is having a horrendous run of form and people are shocked that a 21 year old RB can't dictate games and be Lucas Digne. Could be the making of him at Schalke, i personally believe he's good enough for us and will get to the required level but game time is needed.
I totally agree here, he’s never been in a team that’s bang on form. Always why we are struggling mate. I would like to see him in the team playing well. He’s not had an easy ride.

We all want a local lad to break into the first team and be boss, but I’m reasonably certain it won’t be him. He just doesn’t seem very good at defending or attacking; he’s so slow to shift his weight when a winger cuts back inside, which was painfully obvious when the Croatian lad twisted his blood for their equaliser.

Fingers crossed the Schalke coaching staff work wonders with him but I won’t be holding my breath.

Think pretty much every Croatia attack has come down his flank and he hasn’t dealt well with Brekako but nobody can seem to be bothered covering him when he bombs forward.

Brilliant strike for his goal mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.