Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is literally the best player in the world not at a big club. He might be the best player period 21 and under in the world. Fiorentina has new owners and my guess they won't sell him for less than 70M and even then probably not. He would walk into our team. He's incredible.

Haha you been watching the under 21s euros then I take it.

No trying to refer to how he played 7 different positions last season with Shalke and he was supposed to play CM as an 8 role but has been moved into the 10.

It may just be my age but all the above is an absolute heap of gibberish with regards to football.
All this CM, DM, false 10s and ghostly wingers leaves me pining for a Norman Hunter shin snap.

It may just be my age but all the above is an absolute heap of gibberish with regards to football.
All this CM, DM, false 10s and ghostly wingers leaves me pining for a Norman Hunter shin snap.
Toe curling stuff, the only modern phrase that’s worse is Lino.

Mbappe is not classified under period 21.

To be fair he did mention “not own by a big club”.
I don't know what the first sentence is supposed to mean.

Also...
"He is literally the best player in the world not at a big club. He might be the best player period 21 and under in the world. Fiorentina has new owners and my guess they won't sell him for less than 70M and even then probably not. He would walk into our team. He's incredible."

Hmmm sounds a lot like he forgot Mbappe is u20 which is also puts him in the u21 category.

I don't know what the first sentence is supposed to mean.

Also...
"He is literally the best player in the world not at a big club. He might be the best player period 21 and under in the world. Fiorentina has new owners and my guess they won't sell him for less than 70M and even then probably not. He would walk into our team. He's incredible."

Hmmm sounds a lot like he forgot Mbappe is u20 which is also puts him in the u21 category.

He did clearly say not at a big club though... mbappe is at a big club so that would.rule him out

You one upped me with the ghostly wingers, sounds a bit like the position Walcott is used to playing.

The number 6/8/10 roles have been around for quite a while now. You must have been out of the game for quite some time then

Status
Not open for further replies.