Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that Tierney is a LB and nothing else. Just happens Scotland's best 2 players are left-backs so he has been tried across the back 4 with very limited success. Tierney is in the top 3 players in the SPL, some feat as a LB. I wanted us to get him last year, but delighted to be wrong with Digne.
It's not really a feat to be honest, for 2 reasons.

Firstly, he basically only has to be one of the 3 best players out of about 15/16 with the way that league is now.

Also a left back is probably the best player I've seen at Everton in my time, and a centre half is currently favourite for the ballon d'or. If you're good you're good, position is irrelevant really.

Okay mate. You've basically just googled his name, found an article like the one below, taken a few bits and bobs from it and passed it off as super footy scouting knowledge.

He's a pretty well known player.

You can believe what you want, but feel free to check out the 4-2 game against Hoffenheim where he was playing with #14 Pierre Kunde as a double DM/CM combo. Gbmain was pushed up on the right side quite a bit of the first half. If anything, Kunde was more of the 6.

You can also observe Mateta play up top and recommend checking out Brenet at RB. He'd be perfect for us.

Again, I apologize for watching games. I just can't help myself.

You can believe what you want, but feel free to check out the 4-2 game against Hoffenheim where he was playing with #14 Pierre Kunde as a double DM/CM combo. Gbmain was pushed up on the right side quite a bit of the first half. If anything, Kunde was more of the 6.

You can also observe Mateta play up top and recommend checking out Brenet at RB. He'd be perfect for us.

You don’t really help yourself

lollollol I think you're on a wind-up, mate. You can't be for real.

I've seen the player play quite a bit. Should I not give my 2 cents? Or is that just okay for other posters? I know I'm certainly interested in others opinions of players I haven't seen. For example, I'd love to hear about Seferovic, as I don't watch the Portuguese league.

You’ve seen every player in the world quite a bit it seems. Crack on lad

Status
Not open for further replies.