Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t touch either but someone I know who’s a first team coach Newcastle said Rondon is in a different league to Mitrovic as a player.

Therefore.....I really wouldn’t entertain Mitrovic in any way.

Got very good attention to detail has your friend.

The are in a different league as players, ones in the prem and one is championship

It was only a matter of time...made it a few days longer than I originally suspected. :bye:

Anyways, transfers, would be nice to get one in next week.

....good morning Blues, here’s a summary of the Toffee transfer rumours for Sunday 23rd June;

- Following the acquisition of Andre Gomes, Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth has revealed Everton want at least another 3 signings this summer: “They are targeting a new right-back, new centre-back & a striker this summer. They’ll also try to get Kurt Zouma back”.

- The Daily Star report Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma, has told friends he wants to return to Everton next season.

- According to Calciomercato, Everton are keen on Torino defender, Armando Izzo, but face losing out on the 27 year old amidst interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.

- Speaking to Fussball Transfers, the agent of Mainz’s, 23 year old Ivory Coast international, Jean-Philippe Gbamin, says he has had meetings with “Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal and many other clubs” about the 23 year old midfielder/defender.

- Sky Sports are the latest to report Wigan are set to make a move for Everton’s US international full back, Antonee Robinson.

- Portuguese newspaper O’Jogo link Everton with 20 year old Lille striker, Rafael Leao. The Portuguese U21 international scored 8 goals in 24 appearances last season.

- Estadio Deportivo continue to report Everton with a move for striker Borja Iglesias, who joined Espanyol last season for £10m.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.