Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Sounds like a kiddies game

3vee.gif

He MIGHT well do well in the prem one day.

Atm, he's played 10 games in the Bundesliga for a team that finished 12 points off the pace in a 34 game season and had nothing to play for at the end of the season.

To say he would "walk in to" Everton's starting 11 over Gana can't be a serious comment. I wouldn't have the kid on the bench over Morgan on current form of both players.
In the team for a possible 16-17 games and played 10 of them winning MOTM twice. All while Leipzig were fighting to stay in the CL for next season. Wouldn’t say walk in but would definitely take Gana’s spot and do as well if not better due to his ability going forward

Yes, because it’s sensible business practice and have personally been involved in meetings that have been subject to NDAs.
Why would Moshiri discuss high level business dealings that are subject to NDA’s with some bloke who lives in London but is a passionate scouser and a passionate Everton fan ? It just doesn’t make sense to be honest.

Special goal from Joakim Maehle for the Denmark U21s.

Playing at LWB but normally a RB for Genk. I know myself and @Nymzee were giving him a shout in here for signing to take Coleman’s spot.

In the team for a possible 16-17 games and played 10 of them winning MOTM twice. All while Leipzig were fighting to stay in the CL for next season. Wouldn’t say walk in but would definitely take Gana’s spot and do as well if not better due to his ability going forward

He's played 10 games in a league that Lookman ripped up you maniac. Lookman can't get a game in the prem.

Gana is on whole other planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.