Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no way Esk would have met Moshiri and kept it under wraps. He retweets himself ffs, he loves attention.

The only public interview Ryzanstev has given?? That's not right is it? He did that massive one on the stadium recently.
I didn't say the only public interview, I said the only one-on-one.

Was there ever a report issued on the analytical data he was compiling on forum stats? I was interested to see the outcome of that if possible.
Which stats mate ?
I think he tweeted about the GOT end of season survey.

Generalities mate, just about any senior manager could have given that... as could Chong, DBB or Harris over the stadium.
Esk got the one-on-one podcast interview specifically about the business side of running the club.

But there's nothing in there Andy.

We have many other partners, of course, not least USM, who have been behind some really important community engagements, but there’s more we can do. And while a 34 per cent growth in commercial income in 2017-18 was encouraging, we appreciate that in order to compete with the very best we ought to start pulling away from those clubs beneath us and continue to bridge the gap on those above in terms of non-broadcasting revenue share

That's the sole business stat in there and it was already in the public domain. The rest is club fluff.

Sorry I wasn't clear mate, a good while back now he stopped posting as he was carrying out analysis and didn't want to see the results by posting. Just wondered what that was all about really.
No worries mate... my understanding is that Esk decided to stop posting here on GOT in order to concentrate on developing the EBM podcasts via the Blue Room, and writing his own blog articles, which I personally find interesting reading.

But there's nothing in there Andy.

That's the sole business stat in there and it was already in the public domain. The rest is club fluff.
Have you listened to that podcast mate ?
Understandably, it's not packed wit facts and figures, but at least Esk got him to speak about hi approach to certain aspects of the business side of the club.

No worries mate... my understanding is that Esk decided to stop posting here on GOT in order to concentrate on developing the EBM podcasts via the Blue Room, and writing his own blog articles, which I personally find interesting reading.

Oh OK, was intrigued as to what this stat gathering mission was but assume that never came to fruition. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.