Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Further down that chain he agrees that a "debt problem now exists at the club"..... having for the last three years told people authoritively that the accounts are in a great way.

He's beyond parody at this stage.

Completely slating Moshiri and trying to cause unrest against the current regime now, does he not realise every club has a level of debt?

Don't really like giving him the attention which he craves, but it's sad to see many fans think he's an insider and informant.

Seems to have done a complete 180 on Moshiri this Esk fella. Couldn’t praise him enough at the beginning, in fact he went totally overboard about how great he was going to be.

Now he seems to be having a dig at every opportunity.

A voice of all Evertonians, the most in the know of all "ITK's, the must clued up on all commercial and financial matters - he is of course, "our very own Esk".

Disclaimer: he has not got one thing right

Oh, ok, pay no attention to him if he's full of it, people on here constantly quoting him is a bit strange if he's making things up.

Seems to have done a complete 180 on Moshiri this Esk fella. Couldn’t praise him enough at the beginning, in fact he went totally overboard about how great he was going to be.

He's learnt that taking the contrary position = more hits, more likes and a more visible presence to then get his voice heard on the radio.

That's because he has been stalking Farhad and thought he would be granted an audience. I'd guess and state that Farhad went as far as asking Sasha to look over the Esk's findings/analysis and they were promptly filed in the cylindrical filing cabinet (as provided by Shredbank)!

He is a crank like that fella John on Everton Business Matters. I can't listen to him, the way he says "yeah" at the end of every sentence is like being poked in the eye by Purple Aki

Further down that chain he agrees that a "debt problem now exists at the club"..... having for the last three years told people authoritively that the accounts are in a great way.

He's beyond parody at this stage.

...anticipating that the debt would be turned into equity by Moshiri. It hasn't been. I think the esk's concern with the issue now is how the health of the club looks to outsiders when they go pan-handling to them for investment in a new stadium.

Completely slating Moshiri and trying to cause unrest against the current regime now, does he not realise every club has a level of debt?

Don't really like giving him the attention which he craves, but it's sad to see many fans think he's an insider and informant.
He's not. His target has always been the officers of the club, who have not been good enough prior to and subsequent to Moshiri.

Oh, ok, pay no attention to him if he's full of it, people on here constantly quoting him is a bit strange if he's making things up.

He doesn't make it up, he obviously had a connection at the club that made him predict a few things that didn't then come off. Mosh then has since crossed him by going for a sub 55k stadium when esk has done 20 dossiers that point to it needing to be 60k to make the maths work.

And just to top it off also got burnt by saying Usmanov would never sell his shares as no one wanted them, especially Kroenke who had all the control he ever needed. A lot of people were perplexed by this and it turned out the lot of people were right compared to our 'in-house' business expert. Obviously a bright fella but perhaps looks at things from the business POV only and doesn't get the psychology involved.

If Kenwright has no role at the club, then why is he still occupying the Chairman's seat? He is either useful or not, the Chairmanship is not akin to a ceremonial head of state. It might be if Moshiri was the type to dictate the day to day operation, but he doesn't appear to be. And DBB is of course very much from the Kenwright gene pool in terms of loyalty.

I think the biggest issue years on, and with Moshiri now owning 77% of the equity is that neither the Chairman nor CEO are his own appointees and that just strikes me as very odd for a club that is supposedly operating under a new regime.

Last edited:
Mosh then has since crossed him by going for a sub 55k stadium when esk has done 20 dossiers that point to it needing to be 60k to make the maths work.

The problem is all of the Esks calculations are completely flawed to back up what he wants. A fact very few people seemed to realise due to the way he presents his dossiers as complete fact. As someone who's day job is modelling large scale financial projects, i couldn't stop laughing at his articles.

The problem is all of the Esks calculations are completely flawed to back up what he wants. A fact very few people seemed to realise due to the way he presents his dossiers as complete fact. As someone who's day job is modelling large scale financial projects, i couldn't stop laughing at his articles.
His calculations include 10,000 walk in fans and an increase on current season tickets by 10,000 also I think, that's on top of our current match day regulars. Somehow can't see that happening... Unless we become champions league regulars soon or start winning cups soon then I really can't see us increasing or match day attendance 20,000 when our max attendance last season was under 39k. I said this to him on twitter like but he wasn't having it, nor were his followers. I personally think the club have got the numbers right with 52-55k seater with safe standing allowing us up to 60k.