Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally agree, but a certain caliber of player will naturally produce smoke because they're being watched (and touted) much more than others. When Brands moves the target up, there will be more smoke than previously, even if less than with other clubs.

That said, I have no idea if Neres is a realistic target, but I will definitely be getting my hopes up so they can be smashed to bits in about 6 weeks time. That's the lot I've been given in life.

I can't believe you've finally responded to one of my posts without the use of Papes.

A proud day.

Silva is hoping Everton can tie up deals quicker than in his first pre-season in charge.
“It is always the idea, it is always what we try (to get deals done early),” he said.

“Everything we plan is to have all the players, or at least 95% of the players, in at the beginning of pre-season and for me it is the perfect scenario.

If this is true, the lowest whole number that can be 5% of a total is 1 from a total of 20. 20 players coming in this summer, straight from the horses mouth. Huge statement of intent from the gaffer here, should bring our squad size up to n enviable 60 - dunno what the bedwetters are worried about

I want us to start selling players as much as I want us to sign new ones. We've got so many passengers in the squad, it's actually scary the amount of money we are wasting every week Tom Davies, Bolasie, Besic, Martina, Mirallas, McCarthy, Tosun, etc. are with us.
Tbh I don't mind if they're loaned out again or sold. Just don't want any of the bad eggs or turbo gash near our good players. Tom Davies is young and alright as a squad player though

Status
Not open for further replies.