2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSKA dont have the finances to buy him looking at all the reports. Then I came across this from last month. I thought it was rubbish but if CSKA are buying him, they must be getting help from somewhere.

CSKA dont have the finances to buy him looking at all the reports. Then I came across this from last month. I thought it was rubbish but if CSKA are buying him, they must be getting help from somewhere.

So Usmanov selling players on behalf of Everton

Rubs chin pensively

I’m theres an emoji or a GIF for that but can’t be bothered looking lol

£14m! that's a giveaway. Mind you, if Usmanov is involved we'd have no choice.
But I've just read that Leicester are about to buy a young and untested Luton FB for £12m!

If he wants to leave,let him go. I think if he stays and doesn’t start regularly,he will be a negative influence in the squad. He has got talent and potential so a sell on clause would be a good move,as mentioned above.

£14m! that's a giveaway. Mind you, if Usmanov is involved we'd have no choice.
But I've just read that Leicester are about to buy a young and untested Luton FB for £12m!
There are other clubs around Europe that do have money to spend but do not seem to be interested in him. It is demand that determines the price a player will make.

So basically USM is giving our club 16 mill euros

Status
Not open for further replies.