Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate, be serious. The lad is 29 yrs of age, has won nearly every possible competition there is worth winning. We have no chance of getting him, but if we did he would be the first name on the team sheet.

Paper numbers are very important, but not that important. Those guys are really smart, but don't get carried away with any of that. You can stare at a balance sheet and come away with the same delusions as when playing FIFA.

I agree but that isn't what's in the press now
De Ligt is considered the top of the Ajax youngsters and he will probably go for somewhere between £70-80m, De Jong went for £65m? i reckon Van de Beek would be a bit less. I don't see Neres anywhere at those values, more £40-50m, im not too worried about these stories as they did seem to start via some jarg twitter thing a few days back.

Is Safari Clique someone we are trying to sign? What position do they play? What are their FIFA stats?

Incoming 2nd week of July, 2019:

Wee Zell.png

We will sign:

- Neres
- Gomes
- Menieur
- Koulibaly

and it will make no difference if Bambi Calvert-Lewin is prancing about as our striker, afraid to score incase if offends anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.